We accept most PPO dental insurance plans. If you have insurance, we are here to help verify your coverage. If you need treatment, we present a treatment plan with estimated benefit, however this is not a guarantee of payment. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not the insurance company. The insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor; we bill your insurance as a courtesy. We will assist in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Fees and payment policies: In order to keep dental fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established our financial policy as follows:
- • Your payment is expected on the day of treatment.
- • If you have insurance, your portion of the fee that is not covered by insurance is expected on the day of treatment.
- • Senior citizens are given a 10% discount for services when you have no dental insurance.
- • To fit the needs of our patients, financial agreements can be made, subject to credit approval.
- • For your convenience we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Care Credit and Springstone.
- • For questions about payment and financing, please call or email our office. We are happy to help!
We understand that unexpected dental bills can strain finances. If this happens to you, don't hesitate to call us at (805) 494-4234. If you keep the line of communication open with us, we will be able work out an acceptable arrangement.
For questions about payment and financing, please contact our office. We are happy to help!